Best Online Casino Payment Methods
As of today, e-wallets are the most known payment method that is accepted by online casinos. It is so, as the number of players who spend real money at the gambling sites is constantly growing, and they are seeking for the secure and convenient way to manage their funds. If you are one of such players, our comprehensive guide will be highly beneficial for you. You will not only learn about diverse casino payment methods and their peculiarities, but also find valuable info on multiple e-wallets bonuses, fees and limits.
What Is An E-Wallet
E-wallet, also called digital wallet, is the online service that enables its customers (businesses and individuals) to perform electronic money transactions. Typically, e-wallet is being used as a mobile app for iOS and Android devices, although, it also may be used as a desktop website. Millions of gamblers trust digital wallets with their funds, since such wallets are developed by trustworthy third parties and reliable banks.
E-wallets are keeping all the payment details in one location, as well as they can link users’ bank accounts and store all the information on their credit and debit cards. They protect their customers’ personal information and money using the data encryption and identification, which means that every user needs to complete the verification process, in order to be able to use the stored funds.
Given all of the above, it is not surprising that nowadays all casino payments are mostly made through electronic wallets.
Best Casino Payments Methods For Easy Online Gaming 2022
With such a rapid development of the digital world, it is not an easy task to pick the right electronic wallet for online casino payments. However, today is your lucky day, as below you can find detailed information on the most popular online wallets in 2022. Read carefully and get ready to choose the perfect electronic wallet for casino gambling.
- Available in more than 200 countries
- Over 23 million account holders
- Allows its customers to top up their account in the markets that are not accessible for traditional payment methods
- 2.5% fee for all the deposit payment options
- Quick registration process
- Free sign-up
- More than 20 accessible currencies
- You can fund your balance with more than 60 payment methods
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- It is accepted by the majority of online casinos
- High-quality customer support service
- Welcome bonuses may not be available, if using Neteller as a casino payment method
- Speedy transaction verification process
- Various VIP programs for loyal users
- One of the leading electronic wallets that are used for instant banking casino payments
- 24/7 access to funds and account
- All the replenishments made via Skrill are instantly credited to your casino account
- Skrill payments are usually free of charge
- To transfer funds to other account holder you need only an email
- Possible ATM withdrawals
- More than 40 available currencies
- It is absolutely safe to use, as it is regulated by FCA
- Skrill account is created within a few minutes
- Provides full digital security and anti-fraud solutions
- Developed separate apps both for Android and iOS devices users
- Features Skrill prepaid card and virtual prepaid card
- Loyal customers may join the VIP club with exclusive perks and promotions
- 8 million customer base
- Supports over 30 currencies
- It is among casino payment methods at hundreds of gambling platforms
- Operates in association with MasterCard and Visa
- Provides useful tools for control of your funds and casino gambling costs
- 3 account levels – Standard with no monthly fee required; Premium, which costs €7.99 per month; Metal with the monthly price of €13.99
- Users are able to buy and sell cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum
- The holders of Metal and Premium accounts can receive customer support assistance via live chat
- It is currently available in Switzerland, Australia, Japan, the United States, Singapore, Canada, and European Economic Area (EEA)
- Revolut online casinos offer numerous lucrative rewards and bonuses
- Instantaneous replenishments and cash-outs
- It is completely safe and secure to use, as its license has been issued by European Central Bank
Pay n Play
- No registration is required
- No KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure
- Express deposits that can be made from the bank account
- Does not charge the additional fees for cash-outs
- Withdrawals may take from 2 to 5 days
- Secure service to use, as instant play gambling sites that accept Pay n Play as a casino payment option, are using Trustly
- Pay n Play casinos do not offer welcome packages, but grant no deposit bonuses and bonus cash, spins and cashback
- To top up the Pay n Play casino balance, credit/debit cards are not necessary
- It is used by customers from more than 29 countries all over the world
- One of the leading and trustworthy digital wallets on the market
- Allows you to use numerous banking options at one account
- All the money transactions are secure
- Players from more than 200 regions can use PayPal as a casino payment option
- Accepts 25 currencies
- Swift deposits
- Withdrawals will not take longer than 24 hours
- Usually PayPal does not charge casino deposits fees, but may charge a small percentage for cash-outs
- 1% commission is charged for express transaction
- Does not share users’ payment details with the casino
- Enables cryptocurrency buying and selling
- It is also available as an app for iOS and Android operating systems
- Offers 2 systems for payment – online vouchers and prepaid cards
- Officially licensed and secure provider of payment solutions
- There is no need to register an account to perform transactions, including online casino payments
- It is a perfect choice for gamblers who care about their privacy and anonymity
- The customers are not demanded to share their personal information, when purchasing the digital card
- Diverse options for fast deposits
- Does not support casino withdrawals
- 2-3% currency conversion commission
- Account registration is quick and straightforward
- No charged deposit fees
- It is being recognized as one of the casino payment methods by more and more gambling platforms
- Low fees for transactions
- Fast processing speed
- There are no set maximum limit for deposits
- High cash-outs limits
- Transactions cannot be cancelled, once it has been approved
- Most popular cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin, Ether, Dogecoin and Binance Coin
- For casino payment transactions you only need to specify the transfer amount and the crypto wallet address
- Generous bonuses and promotions
- Mobile compatible
- Crypto rates can be volatile
- Allows gamblers to stay anonymous and protects valuable information from third party services
How Does This Payment Method Work
When you use one of the electronic wallets as a casino payment method, you give yourself a chance to securely enjoy and benefit from the games you like the most. E-wallet exploitation means that you can safely transfer money from your saving/checking account, or one of the bank cards, and later use it for depositing funds into one of your most-liked casinos. As soon as you win some profit by playing favorite games, you can also use digital wallet to cash out those earning and transfer them again to your bank account. Keep reading this article, if you want to find out more details about each of these options.
Open An Account
Above all things, you must select the electronic wallet that you will later use as an online casino payment method. Above, we presented the most popular and trustworthy wallets, so feel free to opt for one of them. Once the choice is made, you need to create an account. You can do it in the following way:
- Find the “Sing Up” or “Create Account” button in the top right corner of the website’s homepage and click on it.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Provide your personal details, like your first and last name, date of birth, country of residence, your phone number or email. What is more, you will need to come up with the reliable password.
- Check that you familiarized yourself with Terms and Conditions and hit “Register”.
- Verify your account via your email or phone number. You will be sent a security code that you need to provide in the designated area.
- After account confirmation is successfully completed, you may sign in with the username and password, and start using e-wallet services.
E-wallets may function in the following ways – storing the details of your payments (credit/debit card information, details of your bank account); storing the actual money. Every payment transaction is secure, because it cannot be proceeded without your authorization. Moreover, during online transactions, all the bank account or debit card details are being removed out of the equation, which prevents the data theft.
In order to perform any ewallet money transactions, including online casino payments, first it is necessary to transfer some funds. You can do it by clicking on “Transfer” button or any other equivalent on the website of the ewallet that you have chosen. Click “Add Money” and select the bank account or credit/debit card that you have previously linked to the ewallet. Enter the desired amount of money and tap on the “Add” button.
Now, when the money are transferred, you can easily start making online casino deposits.
Ewallets allow you to quickly and easily withdraw your casino winnings. First you need to log into your electronic wallet account. Open the section that allows you to conduct money transactions and tap on the “Send to my bank account”. Simply choose the bank account or credit/debit card that you want your funds to be transferred to, and type in the preferred amount. Make sure that this amount does not exceed the maximum cash-out limit set by the digital wallet.
As a rule, the transaction processing period will take from a few minutes to no longer than 24 hours. There may be a commission fee charged that varies between e wallets, but it typically stays within the range of 1-5%. It is recommended to carefully read all the Terms & Conditions, prior to performing any kind of money operations.
Casino E-Wallet Bonuses
By registering with the e-wallet casino, you not only get the chance to perform money transaction in a quick and secure way, but also you may count on generous bonuses and rewards. Among such rewards are free spins, reload and no deposit bonuses. These promotions form a great opportunity to build effective wagering strategy and to earn a considerable profit. Let’s take a look below, and find more info on the bonuses you may receive.
No Deposit Bonuses
This type of bonus is the most desired by the casino gamblers, as it allows them to play for free and win real money that can be later easily withdrawn. It means that in order to become eligible for a no deposit bonus, you are not required to make any casino payments after the registration. No deposit bonus may be granted by the casino itself, or it can be activated with the promo codes. Such codes may be found on one of the affiliate websites or received with the email, as a part of a promotional campaign.
As a rule, the reward comes in the form of free spins, cashback or bonus cash. Moreover, it is accompanied by the wagering requirements, that you need to completely fulfil, if you want to later cash out all your earnings. The majority of online casinos offer such a promotion to encourage beginner and professional players to sign up with the casino and start gambling for real money.
One more bonus that allows you to play different casino games without risking your own bankroll. Free spins may be granted as welcome bonus, deposit and no deposit bonus, refer-a-friend reward, etc. Same as other casino bonuses, free spins come with the set of rules that must be followed. If you fail to comply with all the requirements, you will not be able to transfer your winnings to the bank account. Such requirements may include the list of the certain slots that the bonus may be spent on, or the certain amount of money that you need to win using bonus spins.
Free spins are beneficial for a number of reasons:
- The possibility to uncover new gaming software providers and test out slot games with no previous e-wallet casino payments made.
- A free chance to check the casino operation and the quality of provided gambling options to make sure it is not a scam.
- Real money can be won for free and used for further gambling or withdrawn right after the victory.
This bonus is one of the few that is given to existing gamblers and not newcomers. Often this promotion is mistaken for a deposit bonus, but there is a significant difference between these 2 rewards. Reload bonus is not available for players that are making their first deposit, but for those that have been registered with the gambling platform for quite some time. Each time the player is performing the deposit casino payment, he/she is rewarded with this appealing bonus. It is important to mention that in order to become eligible for it, one may be demanded to deposit the specified amount of money or make the replenishment during certain period of time. These and other requirements are featured in the T&C section of the casino website.
Fees & Limits
E-wallets are extremely beneficial when it comes to fees and limits, as they are considerably low in comparison to other banking options offered by online casinos. As any other payment solutions, electronic wallets may charge some deposit, withdrawal and ever currency exchange fees. Keep reading if you want to find more details about such fees.
Obviously, gamblers would like to use the payment option that is fee free. As a rule, casinos do not charge any fees for deposits made via bank transfers. Even though it is free, bank transfer may take from 3 to 5 business days. As to replenishments made with ewallet, they are not completely free of charge. The commission percentage directly depends on the gambling platform and e-wallet and may range from 1% to 3%.
It is highly recommended to read the casino T&C section to find out about deposit limits and fees, prior to conducting any real money transactions.
If with deposits there is a slight chance that the casinos may not set any fees when the gamblers are using ewallets as a casino payment method, in case of withdrawals it is not possible, as the casinos always charge cash-out fees. Each casino applies its own policy regarding the commission percentage that may depend on the withdrawal amount. When choosing one of the abovementioned ewallets as a payment option, you may be sure that the fee will not be larger than 5%. It may seem like a lot, however, it is well-compensated with the high cash-out limits, set both by the casinos and electronic wallets.
Currency Exchange Fees
In order not to lose money, it is highly advisable to perform money transactions with online casino and digital wallet in the same currency. It is possible that the chosen e-wallet currency may not be available at the casino because of the limited currency list or the country of your residence. Thus, you may be required to select the alternative. To avoid large currency exchange fees, go through the casino terms and conditions, namely the “Payments” paragraph and see which currency will be the most profitable to exchange. As any other kind of fees, currency exchange fees vary with online casinos and ewallets, and be as 1.99% or even 3.99%. If you desire to save as much money as you can when exchanging currencies, opt for one of the ewallets that we provided earlier.
How To Deposit And Cashout Using An E-Wallet
The overall process of depositing and withdrawing money from your casino account is simple and quick. In order to replenish your balance, you need to follow these steps:
- Register with the e-wallet casino or log in, if you already have an existing account.
- Go to the “Banking” or “Cashier” page.
- Select Digital Wallet as a preferred payment method.
- Pick the e-wallet that you want to make your deposit with and type in the amount that you would like to transfer to your gambling account.
- You will be redirected to the digital wallet’s official website or an app (if previously you have installed one).
- Log into your wallet’s account using your password and username and verify the transaction.
- Since the money translation is confirmed, the funds should appear within a few minutes.
If you get lucky and manage to earn profit with casino games, you can withdraw your winnings in the following way:
- Open the Cashier’s page and click “Withdraw” button.
- Some casinos require confirming your identity and age. Thus, if your casino happens to be one of such gambling platforms, provide the digital copy of your photo ID, driver’s license or any other government-issued document that can verify your personality.
- Among the available online casino payment methods pick the right digital wallet and enter the amount you want to cash out.
- Make sure that the desired amount does nor exceed the casino maximum withdrawal limits.
- Confirm the chosen amount and hit “Withdraw”.
- The transaction processing time usually is very short and can take only up to a few hours, however, the first payment may take a few days.
E-Wallet Casino Apps
The opportunity to gamble and perform instant banking casino payments via your mobile device is extremely convenient. However, it is easy to get lost among the wide variety of mobile casinos that accept payments via e-wallets. That is why we are here to save your day. Having tested multiple gambling platforms, below we compiled the list of the most prominent ewallet online casino apps. Large amount of accepted digital wallets, high-quality gambling options, most popular casino slots and table games, sizable bonuses and more are awaiting you. Compare listed casino applications, opt for the most appealing one and start winning profit today!
Advantages And Disadvantages
If you are considering to use one of the e-wallets as a casino payment method, the lists of advantages and disadvantages will help you to make up your mind.
- Broadly available at online casinos all over the world
- Quick replenishments and withdrawals
- Allow their gamblers to link bank cards and accounts
- Simple registration process
- Cheaper than traditional payment methods
- Highly secure and safe
- Charge fees for withdrawals
- May not be available at every online casino
- Specific cards may not be possible to link
- Device dependent
Other Casino Payment Methods
Even though ewallets may be a very popular casino payment method, there are also a big variety of other payment solutions available to gamblers. It may happen that certain ewallets may not be available in your region, thus you always need to be aware of your alternatives. Read about these alternatives below.
- Credit and debit cards. They are still considered to be extremely secure and convenient when it comes to casino deposits and withdrawals. If the casino is using the proper SSL encryption, it is impossible for third party services to hack through this method. Using a credit or debit card, you do not need to provide any additional personal information, only the name of the cardholder, 16 digit card number, card’s expiration date and the PIN. Before the casino payment goes through, you will be notified about the transaction and sent the confirmation code. The most popular debit cards are AMEX (American Express), Visa and MasterCard.
- Prepaid cards. These cards are highly appreciated by those players who want to share with the casino, as minimum of the personal data a possible. Generally there are 3 types of prepaid cards : disposable cards that can not be repeatedly reloaded after their balance has exhausted; reloadable cards that can be topped up several times but only with cash, and they display the cardholder’s name and have the expiration date; virtual cards that are created only to be used on the web. Such cards may be purchased online or at the local stores.
- Bank transfers. This online casino payment method is a perfect choice, if you are planning to wire a deposit of a large amount directly from your bank account. With bank transfers you have to verify the transaction by typing in the password or code that is usually sent to you via SMS or email. Unlike with the debit cards, if you use bank transfers for a deposit or a cash-out, the transaction may be complete during 3-5 business days.
- Cryptocurrencies. More and more gambling platforms are staring to offer crypto as a casino payment option, due to the high transaction speed, and complete privacy. Among the most traded cryptocurrencies, there are XRP, Ether, Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, and others. To be able to conduct a transaction in cryptocurrency, you will need to type in the crypto wallet address at the Cashier’s page and specify the amount you want to transfer to or from your casino account.
Thousands of online casino gamblers prefer to use electronic wallets for deposits and withdrawals due to the number of benefits – mobile compatibility, wide availability, low fees and fast transaction speed. As the technical world is developing with the speed of lighting, more and more casinos offer digital wallets among their casino payment methods. To be able to enjoy winnings on the go right after the victory, select one of the mobile casino apps that we presented above in this article.
With so many digital wallets available nowadays, try not to get lost in this variety and select the platform that will be perfect for you from those, that we described in details in this post. In this comprehensive guide we tried to provide as much information as possible to make your casino gambling process as convenient and easy as possible. So do not waste any minute, opt for the perfect casino and enjoy significant profit right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is An E-wallet?
E-wallet is an online platform that allows its users to conduct numerous electronic payment transactions. Funds may be deposited directly to the wallet, or they can be transferred by linking debit or credit cards, as well as bank accounts to the e-wallet account. They are easy to use, register with, and they also provide immediate deposits and withdrawals.
Why E-wallets Are Gaining Popularity?
They are rapidly growing in popularity because they are quite simple to use, widely accepted all over the globe, available for use via smartphones and tablets and also provide anonymity and digital security of private information and funds.
Are E-wallet Casino Payment Methods Common?
Yes, they most definitely are. In order to avoid the inconvenience of manually entering the card details every time the gamblers want to make a deposit, they use e-wallets. E-wallets are also commonly used due to the fast casino payment transactions processing time.
What Is The Best Online Casino For E-wallet Payments?
The best casino can be chosen from the list that we presented to you above in this post. Select one of the options, as all the gambling sites are officially licensed, offer multiple e-wallets as the online casino payment methods and grant its players generous bonuses.
How Long Do E-Wallet Casino Payments Take?
Ewallet online casino payments are usually instant. The deposit and withdrawal time takes no longer than 24 hours. The processing period may be a bit longer only if you make the first casino money transfer using digital wallet.
Are E-wallets Safe?
Digital wallets are safe and secure services for online payments, because they use SSL encryption to protect users’ data along with applying anti-fraud measures. Besides, digital wallets feature a few-step identity verification procedure to make sure that third party services will not take hold of your sensitive information.